Alpha Delta Pi’s 10th Annual Cheers for Charity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Gather those pom-poms, get your stunts ready and practice your jumps because Alpha Delta Pi’s annual Cheers for Charity is among us.  What is Cheers for Charity?  It’s a cheer competition that wholeheartedly benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, Alpha Delta Pi’s national philanthropy.  The Ronald McDonald House helps support families with children who are critically ill or injured.

Greeks across UCF have been collecting pop-tabs, graciously donating, volunteering their time at the Ronald McDonald House and putting endless hours into cheer practice.  The day is here, where we watch Knights come together to show off their best cheer moves (ridiculously good looking men included).  Cheers for Charity will be taking place April 9th at the UCF Venue.  The competition will begin at 7pm sharp, but make sure to come on over a little earlier because doors open at 6pm.  It is first come, first serve at the venue!  At Cheers for Charity there will be exciting prizes being raffled off such as Southern Proper, Lemon and Line, and Mellow Mushroom just to name a few.

Her Campus will also be at Cheers for Charity, so be sure to stop by and grab some free goodies.  SPOILER ALERT: C-H-I-P-O-T-L-E coupons will be handed out as well as freebies from our friends at Luna.

Clearly, there’s a busy event ahead of us, but all for a truly gratifying cause.  Get ready for a fun filled evening of Alpha Delta Pi and the Ronald McDonald House.  Let’s ‘bring it on’ for the children and their families!