All Of The Feels You Had When Finding Out There is no Friends Reunion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

As if life itself wasn’t enough of an emotional roller coaster, finding out that the Friends reunion was purely just a rumor tugged at your heart strings way more than you’d probably like to admit.

When you first got whiff of the potential reunion, you couldn’t hold back your excitement. 

Could it be, a Friends reunion to start off the best 2016 anyone could have possibly predicted? 

While frantically trying to look up as much information as possible, you found out that this so called “Friends reunion” was really nothing of a reunion at all. 

After even more intensive research, you conclude that this whole rumor started because TV legend James Burrows – who directed 15 Friends episodes – just finished directing his 1,000 television episode.

And instead, all that’s really happening is the cast of Friends, along with actors from some of James Burrows other popular shows, will be appearing on a two-hour special set to air in honor of his accomplishment.

Oh, and it will probably be too difficult to have all six of the Friends cast members together at the same time throughout the special. 

Worst of all, still no Friends reunion. 

Photo credit: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7

Shannon is a Junior at UCF studying Communications and Magazine Journalism. She enjoys laughing, traveling, taking photos, and being a foodie. In her spare time you can find Shannon watching Friends re-runs or blogging. She loves bagels, fashion, listening to throwbacks, and channeling her inner Blake Lively! Follow her on Twitter & Instagram
UCF Contributor