Alexander T. Coury ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Name: Alexander T. Coury

Major/Minor: Civil Engineering and History Minor

Age: 20

Describe yourself in four words: 

Motivated, Inspired, Focused, and Learning

What is your style like?

I’d describe my style as unique. I’ll rock anything from a simple T-shirt and jeans, to crazy printed button ups and tie dye. I really go with whatever I am feeling that day. I get bored with trends and the stuff you see most people wear. It’s really all about peacocking. 

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

5 years from now, well, I hope by then I will be settling into a civil engineering job and really getting my career together. But, a lot could change in 5 years. Who knows, I could end up being married and starting a family by then, or maybe I will be traveling the world. Only the future will tell, but wherever I am in 5 years, I’ll be in 5 years.

What kind of qualities do you look for in a girl?

As far as girls go, I really don’t look for anything specific. I just love beautiful women. I love outgoing girls, who really don’t care what other people think. And if you can make me laugh, then that’s huge. Another thing I find attractive is a girl who is about being fit, not just to look good but to better herself. Oh…and I have a weakness for girls with tattoos. 

Describe your perfect date:

A perfect date for me would honestly be just going to a Tampa Bay Lightning game, maybe grab dinner before and a few drinks. It doesn’t have to be something crazy to be perfect, as long as it’s with the right girl.

What is your biggest turn on? Turn off?

What turns me on most is a girl with exotic eyes, is fit, and has nice lips. And as far as turn offs go, well, I really hate bad breath. You could be the most gorgeous girl, but if your breath smells…I’m out.

What is your dream career?

My dream career would be either to be a famous musician or a professional golfer. Both of those would be epic.

If you could meet one person, who would it be and why? 

Bob Marley. I mean, who wouldn’t want to meet The Legend? I recently watched a documentary of his life and it was amazing. He is such an inspirational man; he connected and continues to connect with millions of people. I’d just want to chill and jam out to his music all day.

What has been the best part of 2013 so far? 

The best part of 2013 so far is getting back to UCF, going out with friends, and enjoying the time I have left in college. Time may change, but all the good and crazy memories will last forever. I can’t wait to see what the rest of 2013 has in store for me.