Style

After 20 Years, Zac Posen Shuts Down His Fashion House: Here Are 20 of His Best Designs

Fashion designer and founder of House of Z, Zac Posen recently closed the doors to his iconic fashion house. Posen has designed gowns for a tribe of celebrities and even designed the employee uniforms for Delta Air Lines. After 20 years, the company made the executive business decision to “carry out an orderly disposition of its assets,” according to a press release. In honor of Zac Posen’s iconic designs, here are 20 of the House’s best gowns.

Claire Danes
Ashley Graham
Deepika Padukone
Sarah Jessica Parker
Heidi Klum
Katharine McPhee
Miley Cyrus
Cardi B.
Winnie Harlow
Katie Holmes
Suki Waterhouse
Princess Eugenie
Rihanna
Aja Naomi King
Laverne Cox
Dita Von Teese
Joey King
Nina Dobrev
Ariana Grande
Celine Dion

From beginning his career on Project Runway to dressing A-list celebrities, the House of Z will be missed by all.

Media: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 , 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Nicole is currently a junior at UCF working towards a B.A. in Human Communication. Besides writing articles and managing the Her Campus social media, Nicole loves to practice violin, watch an unhealthy amount of La La Land or organize her Vogue magazine collection. One day she hopes to attend the Met Ball, the Oscars and Paris Fashion Week. A few of her favorite things are, fresh flowers, foamy cappucinos, writing in her planner with cute pens and Christmas time.