5 Influencers With The “Alix Earle Effect” You Should Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

So you caved into downloading TikTok and fell down the rabbit hole of Alix Earle? Trust me, I get it. If you’re reading and unsure of who Alix Earle is, she’s an influencer with over 2.5 million TikTok followers, and 975,000 on Instagram. She is most known for her ‘get ready with me’ videos, in which she changed the TikTok beauty community with her makeup routine. If you’re like me and looking for other influencers to follow that give off that “Alix Earle Effect”, look no further. 

Ashley Sims (@ashleytsims on TikTok)

Ashley Sims is a 19-year-old that also specializes in ‘get ready with me’ type videos, like Earle. However, I feel as if since she’s the same age as I am, I can relate to her more, as many others like myself feel as well. She has only 21,400 followers on Instagram, although with her TikTok influence, it comes out to over 257,000

Gretchen Geraghty (@gretchengeraghty on TikTok)

Gretchen Geraghty is someone I discovered when looking for a podcast to listen to on a long road trip. Her ‘Happy Hour Podcast’ is perfect for someone just coming out of a funk and needing some positivity in their lives. Geraghty covers topics like organization, staying positive, and relationship advice. Similarly, she keeps up with current trends on her TikTok page, where she covers the highlights of her life (both the good and bad) in her videos. 

Lauren Loveless (@laurenlovelessss on TikTok)

Lauren Loveless has a following of over 340,000 on her TikTok account, where she covers the “preppy” kind of TikTok. She’s best known for her gorgeous style and for unintentionally promoting the hair and makeup products she uses on the daily. Her outfits are always linked in her bio for her followers to recreate as they, please. 

Kim Lloyd (@itstherealkimshady on TikTok)

Kim Lloyd is a makeup and skincare influencer with over 186,000 followers on TikTok. She’s most known for reviewing products that are sent to her and that she purchases with her influence. People like myself follow Lloyd to see honest reviews and try-ons of makeup and skincare products that they wouldn’t splurge on without honestly knowing how well they work.

Monet McMichael (@monetmcmichael on TikTok)

Many who follow Alix Earle also follow Monet McMichael, so chances are you already know who she is and what she does. If you don’t, she’s a TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube influencer with over 3 million followers across her platforms. She’s known for her daily vlogs as well as her ‘get ready with me’ type videos, which are usually more popular. She buys and reviews makeup products as well as clothing items for her followers to buy and try out for themselves, much like Earle does as well. 

Like many others I know, I love Alix Earle, but sometimes we’re all just looking to switch things up. That’s why these five influencers are also popping up on my following page.

Quinlan is a born and raised Floridian, specifically Tampa, and she loves all things beach and sun. She is a sophomore at the University of Central Florida and is studying towards a bachelors degree in communications and mass media. She loves pop culture, specifically Taylor Swift, and even more so loves to share her opinions with the world. If she’s not writing for HC, she’s either at the beach or at Disney World.