8 UCF Moments that Only Puppies Can Fix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

College is hard, and you miss your dog at home. The solution? Some puppy TLC. Here are some examples of UCF moments that will call for a much needed dog break.

1. Webcourses is down. 

I need to turn in my assignment like, now. It’s fine, everything is fine. 

2. You want a snack but you don’t have “Knight Cash” on your student ID.

Do people seriously put money on that card?

3. You got waitlisted for every class you tried to enroll in.

I need these classes! Right now! This is not a drill, we have a crisis on our hands.

4. You waited FOREVER to print a paper in the Student Union.

I would invest in a printer if you don’t like waiting, but free printing is still a great service.

5. It took you 45 minutes to find a parking spot. 

I haven’t even gotten to my first class yet and I am over this day.

6. You couldn’t find a table in the library.

Um, what am I supposed to do now?

7. All Knight Study is packed too.

If you’re like me and can’t focus at home, this is a nightmare. 

8.  Campus WIFI isn’t working.

Hmm maybe lets just quit and go home? No you need to study, but take a break and play with dogs because dogs are better than people. 

I actually think UCF is great, so don’t get the wrong idea. It’s actually so great that the counseling services offer pet therapy. Bodhi the dog is a trained pet therapist, so if you spot this cutie on campus he’ll certainly make your day! You can find him on Facebook here. Pet Rescue by Judy is an awesome, non-profit No Kill animal shelter where you could volunteer. You might also catch these adorable rescued dogs near Burnetts Honors College on UCF’s campus. 

Pet Rescue by Judy

CAPS

Photo credit: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Jade is a junior Radio/Television major with a coffee addiction and may marry a bagel because she loves them so much. She's just your typical sorority girl that idolizes Beyonce, loves being by the ocean, and sharing Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake videos on Facebook because they are friendship goals. Jade loves cheering on her Knights, you can find her at every UCF home game. When life's a mess Jade wants to remind you that you can just pretend you're Olivia Pope and handle it. 
UCF Contributor