8 Events to Look Out For in Orlando this November 2021

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Rolling right around the corner this autumn is the holiday season. Friends, family members and partners looking for an exciting, fun, cheer-filled event can check out these eight events happening in Orlando this November 2021.

Festival of Trees

The Orlando Museum of Art is displaying its 35th anniversary of the Festival of Trees. This holiday tradition showcases designer-decorated Christmas trees and gingerbread houses, as well as art and pop-up shops. Visit the OMA between November 13 and 21 to experience the sparkling holiday tradition. 

Main event: 10 am – 5 pm

Tickets: $20; Adults

Elf the Musical

Elf is an epic holiday movie. Now, it’s coming to Orlando, live, on November 13. Watch Buddy bounce around the stage, spreading cheer and laughter for audiences and sing along with the hit songs. 

Tickets: $84

Magic of Lights

Magic of Lights is hosted at the Daytona Speedway. Anyone and everyone with a car can visit the drive-through experience from the comfort and safety of their own vehicle. Whether you’re on a date or towing the whole family, there’s only one price per car. Visit the Magic of Lights from November 19 to January 1, 2022.

Tickets: $20

Orlando Vegan Market

Everyone loves a cute farmer’s market in the fall. Attend this spin-off vegan market hosted by The Veranda at Thornton Park on November 3 and November 17 from 6 pm to 10 pm. The family and pet-friendly event will house different vegan and local vendors.

Admission is free.

Winter Garden Fall Heritage & Music Festival

The city of Winter Garden is hosting a Fall Heritage & Music Festival to celebrate its historic community roots. The festival will feature 19 bands across five different stages, fall-themed decorations, exhibits, family-friendly activities and special treats. Enjoy the festival all day, 11 am to 10 pm on Saturday, November 6.

Admission is free.

Fiesta in the Park

Visit Lake Eola on November 6 or November 7 between 10 am and 5 pm for Fiesta in the Park. This outdoor event will hold arts and crafts, live entertainment and diverse food options. This year is special because it will be the 50th anniversary of Fiesta in the Park. Originally, last year would have marked the milestone but the event was postponed due to the pandemic.

Admission is free.

Shop Small Sip and Stroll

Right after Black Friday, Orlando will host the Shop Small Sip and Stroll in the Audubon Park Garden District. Sample different wines, beers, ciders and more as you stroll through the district, visiting different small shops.

Advance general admission includes tastes of wine, craft beer and ciders throughout the district: $15

Día de los Muertos Night Market

Celebrate El Día de Los Muertos in Orlando on November 19 from 7 pm to 11 pm this year. Moon Goddess Market is hosting this event for people to join in a communal altar for their ancestors, listen to live entertainment, try small shop bites and brews and participate in a reiki healing circle. If you want to know your future, tarot readers and other creatives will be at the event to read your fate. 

Admission is free.

Orlando has a vast variety of cultures, therefore giving more people the opportunity to publicly celebrate this holiday season. And in light of the COVID-19 vaccine, more events have been rescheduled to appear this year. Happy holidays!

Hope is a senior at the University of Central Florida, majoring in advertising and public relations. When she isn't working to further her career in the communications field, she enjoys spending her time catching up on the latest politics, fashion trends and Star Wars memes.