This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.
  1. Knotty Ponytail

Step 1: Part your hair into two equal sections and then tie them in a tight knot.

Step 2: Once knotted, tie the two pieces again.

Step 3: Grab a few bobby pins to hold that bad boy in place. 

You’re knotty bed head now looks totally chic.

2. Twisty Bun

Step 1: Pull your hair into two ponytails, but make sure you cannot see your hair part from the front.

Step 2: Grab and twist the two ponytails.

Step 3: Wrap pieces around each other.

Step 4: Continue step three until you have formed a bun, then hold in place with bobby pins.  

Wow you look super great and that took two minutes, so you have time for a Starbucks run before class. You’re welcome.

3. Twisty Braid

If you are braid-challenged- fear not! This is the easiest hair hack.

Step 1: Pull your hair to the side and grab two sections.

Step 2: Twist the two sections around each other and tie at the bottom. To prevent it from falling apart, twist tight.

That’s it, seriously.

3. Fruit Roll-Up

Step 1: Pull your hair into a low ponytail.

Step 2: Separate two sections above the hair tie.

Step 3: Weave your hair between the two sections above your hair tie around and around. You can use your finger to help you wrap.

Step 4: Make sure excess hair is tucked away by using bobby pins. 

Step 5: Work that up do.

4. Ponytail curls

Step 1: Pull last night’s hair into a ponytail.

Step 2: Divide your hair into two or three sections and curl your hair with a wand or curling iron.

You’re such a little cutie, you should wear a dress to complete your perfect day by not wearing pants. 

5. Wavy n’ Lazy

Step 1: Braid your hair before bed for best results.

Step 2: Before you take your braid out in the morning, hit it with your straightener to hold the waves formed from your braid.

Step 3: Take braid apart.

Step 4: Add a touch of hair spray so your waves don’t fall flat.

Brushing your teeth took more time than that.

6. Double Ponytail

Get on top of this new trend. 

Step 1: Pull up the top section of your hair into a knot like you are rocking a top bun- but wait, there’s more.

Step 2: Pull the bottom half into a ponytail.

Step 3: Tease the top of your hair to help form a small poof.

Step 4: Form the top section into a ponytail, and add a little hairspray to help with volume.

There you have it. Six lazy, yet cute hair styles to choose from this week. 

Jade is a junior Radio/Television major with a coffee addiction and may marry a bagel because she loves them so much. She's just your typical sorority girl that idolizes Beyonce, loves being by the ocean, and sharing Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake videos on Facebook because they are friendship goals. Jade loves cheering on her Knights, you can find her at every UCF home game. When life's a mess Jade wants to remind you that you can just pretend you're Olivia Pope and handle it. 
UCF Contributor