5 Spotify Playlists to Jam to This Spring

Looking for some new jams this spring? You’ve come to the right place. Here are five playlists that will liven up your spring season. They all contain upbeat, fun and lively songs by amazing artists.

1. woman listening to music and dancing

This playlist is full of indie-pop tunes that will brighten up your day. It features artists such as Local Natives, The Japanese House, Two Door Cinema Club and Unknown Mortal Orchestra. All of the songs are perfect for a sunny and beautiful spring day.

2. Upbeat songs by artists such as Foster the People, Jungle, and Fitz and the Tantrums are included in this playlist. Listening to it will have you dancing around your bedroom and bopping your head to the beats. Put this playlist on shuffle and enjoy the bright, fun songs listed!

3. Milky Chance, COIN, Twenty One Pilots and other talented artists’ songs are featured. All of the tunes included in this playlist are vibrant, upbeat and relaxing. Play this amazing music as you enjoy a sunny day.

4. airpods and phone on laptop

The lo-fi playlist contains vibrant, cozy tracks that fit the tone for warm, spring days. Montell Fish, Sleepy Fish, Philanthrope and more artists are included in the compilation.

5. The music included in this playlist is perfect for studying. The compilation is full of relaxing beats, allowing you to focus on homework and study for class. Various lo-fi artists such as Psalm Trees and Sleepermane appear on the playlist.

All of these playlists will brighten your day and keep you going. They’re full of warm, cheerful jams that will bring a smile to your face. Check them out this spring!