5 Reasons Students Should Go To IZEAFest to Build Their Brand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

If you’re unfamiliar with IZEA, it’s an Influencer and Content Marketing company that enables social influencers to connect with Brands and Celebrities for Social Sponsorships. So basically they connect all of your favorite celebrity and social media stars from Instagram, Youtube, Vine, etc. with all of your favorite brands. When you see your favorite social media star like Andi Dorfman boasting about her favorite Lucky Charms cereal, you can bet IZEA had a little something to do with it!

Now that you know a little bit more about IZEA, you’re probably wondering what IZEAFest is! IZEAFest is a conference that will be held on 2/10/17-2/11/17 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. Meet the world’s top Brands and Creators in a collaborative, fun and open setting. You’ll learn how to grow your traffic, build your brand, monetize your fame and create your future. It’s anticipated to have around 1,000 attendees made up of top creators as well as Brands and Agencies from all over the US. So how does this apply to you as a college student? I could go on all day about why you should go, but I’ll just list a few:

1. As young and eager college students you want nothing more than to make something of yourself. You want to be successful and land your dream job. Well, you can’t do that without networking. What better place to network than IZEAFest? It will be full of top industry leaders, CEO’s, social influencers, and just about everyone you need to be talking with to make it to the top.

1. Where else will you be able to network while partying the night away at Universal, all in the same day? Did I forget to mention that the Friday night party will be held at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ in Marvel Super Hero Island®?! You’ll get to watch the comic books come to life and experience all the thrills and excitement the night will bring!

1. Do you like meeting celebrities and social media superstars? You’ve come to the right place if you do! IZEAFest will be full of all that and more! Not only will you get to meet some truly amazing people but you’ll get to learn from them too.

1. It’s a 2 day event to grow yourself as a brand. In order to make it in this industry you have to create a brand for yourself. That may seem hard to do but this conference will teach you the ins and outs on how to be successful in this industry. If you are an aspiring content creator this is the perfect time to learn more about that job and grow your network! It certainly won’t hurt to learn from the best.

It’s a no brainer that you should definitely attend IZEAFest this year. You’d truly be doing yourself a disservice by not attending. No matter who you are or what you want to do with your future, this conference will be an amazing experience for you. At the end of the day we’re all collegiates trying to make something of ourselves! If you’re interested in going, register here, http://izeafest.com/ and use this code: IFStudentVIP17 to get a student disccount!

Image sources: 1 2 3 4 5 

Jessica is a Junior at UCF majoring in Advertising and Public Relations. I would love to end up in the Big Apple one day and find a job that combines my passion for writing, fitness, and social media. When she isn't writing for Her Campus you can catch her hanging out with her sisters of Kappa Alpha Theta or looking up gif images on google. She enjoys brunch and any kind of breakfast food, has a very large Sperry Top-Sider collection, and follows Doug The Pug on all social media platforms. Follow Jessica on Instagram and Twitter! 
UCF Contributor