5 Orlando Coffee Shops to Help You Feel the Love this Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

There’s nothing like a seasonal menu to help you lean into the spirit of a holiday or new season — pumpkin spice lattes, we’re looking at you. We’re tethered to memories and realities through unique flavors and smells. Food has the power to awaken our senses, giving us the opportunity to enjoy an exuberant celebration. So Orlando singles, couples, besties and the rest, get into the mood with these coffee creations and refreshing drinks.

Raspberry Mocha – Qreate Coffee + Studio

Qreate Coffee is one of the most artistic coffee shops in the Orlando area. Located off of East Colonial Drive in Mills, Qreate has put together a “LOVE SUCKS” seasonal menu featuring six different drink flavors for Valentine’s Day. Their limited-time Raspberry Mocha is a mocha latte topped with raspberry drizzle and your choice of dairy or non-dairy milk. You can see the rest of Qreate’s “LOVE SUCKS” menu on their website. 

Matcha Blossom – The Robinson Cafe & Cocktail Lounge

The Robinson Cafe & Cocktail Lounge doubles as a restaurant, bar and hangout. You can watch this downtown Orlando cafe transform into a nighttime cocktail oasis. This Valentine’s Day, take a trip to The Robinson to try their new Matcha Blossom latte. This clean green drink is topped off with a fun pink whip — perfect for the season of love. You can view the rest of their menu with more espresso drinks and cocktails. 

Strawberry Matcha – Craft & Common

Located in downtown Orlando, Craft & Common has the cutest vibes you’ll ever see in a modern coffee shop. From plants, vines and neon signs, this coffee shop is bold and chic. Their seasonal menu holds the Strawberry Matcha. An organic latte with dreamy pink and green layers. See their scrumptious sandwich options for your next lunch break on their pick-up menu. 

Potion D’Amour – SnowBean Cafe

SnowBean, a Korean-inspired dessert and coffee cafe, lays on the shore of Lake Barton off of East Colonial. The ambiance this cafe exudes makes it a great space to study. And the docks provide a beautiful lake view and fresh air for a break from the work. Whether you’re visiting alone, with friends or with a significant other, try their Valentine’s Day-inspired Potion D’Amour. This refreshing beverage is a soda-water flavored with strawberry and rose. Be sure to pick up one of their pastries or espressos to pair it with!

Tiramisu Americano – Sugar Dough Bakehouse

This Asian-French fusion coffee shop takes Japanese and French concepts and turns them into baked and brewed masterpieces. If you want to get into the Valentine’s Day spirit, nothing says love more than chocolate. Order Sugar Dough’s Tiramisu Americano, an espresso drink with light sweetener and mascarpone cream. Or opt for their unique Taro latte, a purple root vegetable with a slightly sweet vanilla taste. Pair a bakery item with your drink choice to get the full Sugar Dough Bakehouse experience. 

Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s, Galentine’s or Palentine’s Day, these drinks are a fun addition to the festivities. While these are the featured drinks in the article, Orlando is home to many more local coffee shops. Stop in at your favorite caffeine joint and check their seasonal menu for another fun Valentine’s drink option. 

Hope is a senior at the University of Central Florida, majoring in advertising and public relations. When she isn't working to further her career in the communications field, she enjoys spending her time catching up on the latest politics, fashion trends and Star Wars memes.