This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

As finals week approaches, and the late night study sessions start to wear us down, we somehow need to maintain that beautiful collegiate glow. We all know we’re naturally beautiful women, but as we keep our nose busily in the books, we need to replenish our beauty. As a makeup lover, I have some tried and true makeup products I use when I just need to get to those 8 ams looking my best. Here are some of my top 5 favorite products.

1. Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm

One of my favorite skin products is the Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm. It’s an all in one product that’s lightweight but evens out your skin tone beautifully. It’s a quick fix and no fuss makeup tool that will just save you when you’re in a pinch.

Dr. Jart beauty Balm

2. BareMinerals Complexion Rescue

Another similar but fantastic product is the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue. This one isn’t even a BB cream; it’s more like a tinted moisturizer but with primer included. It’s also extremely lightweight but also moisturizing. I apply it with a beautyblender and the finish is just glowy and natural.

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue

3.CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops

A product that is sure meant to amp up the glow is the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops. The wide range of colors is sure to suit anyone’s skin tone. When I apply this, I use a beautyblender and blend it in across my cheekbones. It gives such a glow-from-within look that’s perfect for the no-makeup days. The only thing I would say is to not use it on top of powder because that will give a cakey finish. Otherwise this product is perfect for any collegiate.

CoverFX Custom Enhancer DropsBeauty Blender

4. Urban Decay All-Nighter & Mac Fix Plus

Now a trick for naturally enhancing makeup is to use no powder. You may be thinking, “This girls crazy, that’s a makeup don’t.” However, powder sometimes gives makeup a heavy look so replace powder with a setting spray. It’ll still set the makeup, but it’ll give a glowy natural finish. Some of my favorite setting sprays are Urban Decay All Nighter and Mac’s Fix Plus.

Urban Decay All Nighter; Mac Fix Plus

5. C.O. BIGELOW MY FAVORITE NIGHT BALM NO. 306.

Insuring a fresh face look is easy: you just have to insure you look hydrated. Especially in cold weather, chapped lips are a common occurrence. A lip balm I’ve found that actually helps my lips stay moisturized is the C.O. BIGELOW MY FAVORITE NIGHT BALM NO. 306. When your lips look hydrated the lack of sleep is no where apparent.

C.O. BIGELOW MY FAVORITE NIGHT BALM NO. 306.

I hope during this finals season you can all maintain those straight A’s while also keeping a flawless fresh face.

1,2,3,4,5,6

Laura is currently a Senior at the University of Central Florida studying Business and Professional Communication. She loves everything to do with organization and trying to keep her life on track. She is a coffee addict thanks to her Colombian roots. When she is not studying she enjoys playing with makeup and obsessivley shopping for home decor. 
UCF Contributor