This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

It’s the season of giving. That means it’s time to get creative and figure out how your college student budget is going to allow you to get gifts for everyone on your list. With that in mind, you may be thinking that you simply cannot afford to even think about giving back to the many deserving organizations that will be seeking donations this time of year.

But with these gifts that give back, you can give the perfect presents to everyone on your list and donate to incredible nonprofits, without spending any extra money. Plus, they’re all under $50.

1. Charity Pot Body Lotion from LUSH

Photo courtesy of www.thesundaygirl.com

LUSH is the go-to place for gifts when you’re stumped on what to get someone, but you can make it special by purchasing a Charity Pot. 100% of the proceeds from this lotion will be donated to grassroots organizations that help with environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights.

2. Ivory Ella Tee

Photo courtesy of www.ivoryella.com

Everyone can use something warm to wear for the holidays! Ivory Ella donates 10% of their net profits from their adorable clothing and accessories to the Save the Elephants organization in Kenya.

3. Charity by Design Alex and Ani bracelets

Photo courtesy of U Conn Today

Beautiful jewelry doesn’t have to cost you a semester’s worth of books. When you buy any one of the many gorgeous, inexpensive bracelets from Alex and Ani’s Charity by Design collection, 20% of the proceeds will be donated to an organization in need.

4. Endangered Species Chocolate

Photo courtesy of anorganicconversation.com

Need a gift for someone with a major sweet tooth? Endangered Species sells chocolate bars that are extra sweet- 10% of the proceeds go to wildlife and conservation efforts.

5. Three Avocados Coffee

Photo courtesy of www.threeavocados.org                                                                                                                                                                                   

Give your Starbucks-addicted friend or relative something new to try. When you purchase this truly world-changing coffee, every penny goes to providing clean drinking water for those in need.

Cover photo courtesy of gvchristmasdecor.net