This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Earlier this October, Her Campus hosted College Fashion week in Boston and New York City. We love College Fashion Week because the shows are far more diverse than traditional fashion week exhibits, and they focus on empowering real college women to be the best versions of themselves! The shows debuted tons of amazing looks and products that will add style to any collegiate woman’s life. Don’t worry if you missed it, we have the inside scoop on everything you need to live your best life this season!

The closest relationship is between a girl and her lip balm.

EOS has you covered with their Organic Lip Balm in Tropical Mango. This super moisturizing balm is made with hydrating organic oils, nourishing shea butter and rich mango extracts. This adorable lippie is certified organic and 100% natural! It is also made with sustainably sourced ingredients and is not tested on animals. A win for you and the planet! Smooth this mango and coconut-scented balm on and pretend you’re laying on the beach instead of studying for finals.

Top it off with a cute beanie!

Complete all your fall looks with this vibrant beanie from Primark. This cute beanie is the perfect accent to any outfit. Our favorite way to wear it is paired with gingham for the full fall fashion effect. We love Primark’s amazing selection of high-quality clothes and accessories, and we love that they have so many options that work for a college budget!

High-shine lips are going to be all over your Instagram feed.

Put down your matte lipstick because if you really want to make a statement, you need Almay Goddess Gloss™. This high-shine moisturizing gloss is made with pomegranate, grape and raspberry oils that will leave your lips smooth and gorgeous. With this lip gloss, you can get all the sparkle you’ve ever dreamed of without the sticky mess of regular gloss. Check out their range of sheer high-shine shades ASAP!

You look cute, and your apartment or dorm room should get the same treatment!

VELCRO® Brand HANGables® Removable Wall Fasteners are the perfect solution to all your decorating woes. Hanging up artwork, shelves and hooks can be a hassle, so skip the mess of drilling holes and save your security deposit by using HANGables® Wall Fastening Solutions! Use the VELCRO® Strips to create your perfect gallery wall and easily change your artwork to match your mood. VELCRO® Brand HANGables® Wall Fastener hooks are perfect for hanging seasonal decor because they have a modern design and are so easy to remove.

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Rachel is a currently a senior at UCF studying English. She is the Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Her Campus UCF. She loves to travel, is obsessed with her dog, and is forever in search of the perfect pink wine. When she is not writing fun articles you can usually find her spending too much money at Target or hiding in a good book. If you want to follow her on social media you can find her on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
UCF Contributor