This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

“I saw Harry Styles wearing a pearl choker and heart sunnies, so I bought a pearl choker and heart sunnies.” 

I am proudly the girl people looked at in math class when the teacher said “one direction,” and that obsession has transformed into being the #1 solo Harry Styles fan. Styles’ solo era has brought out his most beautiful and individual sense of style, and has inspired me to bring out the same. But let’s face it — we all want to dress like him in the end. I’ve compiled a list of essentials you need to dress Styles-inspired.

Disclaimer: Items linked below are from my personal Amazon Storefront; a very small commission will be earned from each purchase.

Sunnies

Styles’ sunnies make every look more fun. Here are some of the most iconic ones:

– Sparkly pink sunnies from the Elton John Halloween costume

– Watermelon Sugar red heart sunnies

– Gucci Cruise show pink aviators

– White clout goggles he couldn’t take off in 2017

Jewelry

Was Harry Styles the first person to ever wear a pearl necklace? Absolutely.

– The one and only pearl choker

– That one pearl earring from the 2019 Met Gala

– The paper airplane chain is still valid, okay?

– Gold initial rings (yes, you can get HS and not your own initials)

– Ruby square ring

– Standard silver band that he somehow made iconic

Apparel

Is it reasonable to buy entire Gucci suits? No. So let’s do what we can with the bank accounts we have.

– Fine Line album cover button-up, suspenders, and pants. Great Halloween costume idea!

Victorian style top from the 2019 Met Gala look

Small shoulder bag

White loafers with a gold buckle

White Vans with swapped laces for pink and blue

Nails

You won’t spot 2020 Styles without a mani. Here are some easy ways to recreate his looks.

Mint Candy Apple by Essie, the trend Bethany Mota started and Styles brought back

– Alternate pink and blue nails for Fine Line

– Assorted fruits for nail art

With Harry Styles: Love on Tour being postponed, I will be filling that void by validating the purchases that make me radiate the Styles style. This is an ongoing list that I will keep updating as new trends emerge. Happy shopping!

Mollie Guerrero is currently a Senior at UCF majoring in Advertising/Public Relations. She is a concert addict (mainly Harry Styles, of course), frequent Disney goer, and social media connoisseur. To keep up with her life and her newfound love for creating content, follow Mollie’s Instagram as well as her graphic design journey (http://www.instagram.com/magicbymollie).
UCF Contributor