3 Ways to Keep Up With Meghan, Harry and the Rest of the Royal Family

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Meghan and Harry. Harry and Meghan. The love story of the year. It started off with a gorgeous wedding in Windsor and cut to now, where they just concluded a grand tour in Oceania—and oh yeah, and the Duchess of Sussex is pregnant.

As the official Royal Family Correspondent for Her Campus UCF, I tend to know all the latest news, gossip and fun facts about the Royal Family. Since I can’t just text Meghan and Harry asking for all the gossip happening behind castle walls, I have my ways of staying on top of their latest news.

Here are three easy ways to keep up with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the rest of the monarchs.

1. Instagram: Kensington Palace

Kensington Palace is located in London and is where most of the royals reside, except for Her Majesty the Queen who resides in Buckingham Palace. So, the @kensingtonroyal Instagram account is responsible for posting all about the events that Meghan, Harry, Kate and William, also known as the Fab Four, attend. Not only is the account very active and insightful, but sometimes photos taken by the Dukes and Duchesses are featured!

Since the Fab Four are more in the public eye than other royal family members, Kensington Palace’s Instagram is the most popular. However, almost all royals have an account that keeps up with them. Princess Eugenie, who recently wed Jack Brooksbank, actually has her own Instagram account that she “personally” maintains.

2. Podcast: Royally Obsessed

This podcast is nothing short of amazing. Not only are the hosts hilarious, but they’re very knowledgeable as well. They keep their listeners updated on genuine and accurate news of the Royal family, all while having cute themes like “drink of the day,” “this week in royal history” and “royal highs and lows.”

Their episodes are released every Thursday which makes my morning commute ten times better. Check out their episodes here

3. Instagram: Elizabeth Holmes

If you love fashion and you love the royals, this Instagram account is the one for you. I discovered @eholmes while listening to the Royally Obsessed podcast. She’s now a roving reporter that used to write for the Wall Street Journal but is most famous for her “so many thoughts” Instagram stories.

When any member of the royal family is at an event or appearance, she screenshots photos of their outfits and writes her thoughts all over it. Seeing her in my feed is not only extremely entertaining, but it also keeps me posted on all of Meghan and Kate’s royal outfits.

With the Royal family slowly growing, it is fun to keep up with their latest news and outfits. Following these accounts and shows makes it fun and easy. 

Media: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Nicole is currently a junior at UCF working towards a B.A. in Human Communication. Besides writing articles and managing the Her Campus social media, Nicole loves to practice violin, watch an unhealthy amount of La La Land or organize her Vogue magazine collection. One day she hopes to attend the Met Ball, the Oscars and Paris Fashion Week. A few of her favorite things are, fresh flowers, foamy cappucinos, writing in her planner with cute pens and Christmas time. 
UCF Contributor