This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The fashion world has been thriving recently. Between New York Fashion Week ending and London Fashion Week just beginning, designers have been presenting new and chic pieces for celebrities to wear. This makes it the perfect time to take a look at all the custom looks shown on the Emmys red carpet this year. 

So, get ready to pretend you are a fashion editor and check out the best-dressed celebrities from last night’s Emmy red carpet:

Michelle Dockery in Carolina Herrera

The actress, well known for her role in “Downtown Abbey,” dawned a strapless Carolina Herrera sky blue chiffon gown with floral applique. Matching her makeup tones to the flowers on her dress really pulled the look together. The coral lipstick and blush gave her a youthful glow in the Los Angeles sunshine.

Zuri Hall in Fouad Sarkis Couture

Hall truly shined like Hollywood royalty on the red carpet in this dress. With the help of two assistants holding her train, she was able to make it to the red carpet with elegance. The TV host glistened in a beige strapless gown with a gorgeous peachy gold sheen to it. They say “you should wear the dress, the dress shouldn’t wear you,”  and Zuri Hall most certainly wore this dress!

Rachel Brosnahan in Oscar de La Renta

Even though the Emmys carpet wasn’t red, there was no need to worry! The “Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” star brought the red from the red carpet. The Emmy-winner wore a stunning crimson red Oscar de La Renta off-the-shoulder dress paired with gorgeous diamond earrings, red lipstick and hair slicked back into a sleek bun.

Jessica Biel in Ralph & Russo

Ralph & Russo never fail to make pieces that are not only beautifully designed but are a perfect fit for the model. Biel sported a striking strapless white gown with geometric details. Although simple and natural, the actress’ hair was to die for; the middle part combined with flowy waves truly completed this look.

Every award show season is so exciting—not just for the show itself, but also to see what celebrities wear to the red carpet and which designers they choose to work with.

Media: 1 (header by author), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Nicole is currently a junior at UCF working towards a B.A. in Human Communication. Besides writing articles and managing the Her Campus social media, Nicole loves to practice violin, watch an unhealthy amount of La La Land or organize her Vogue magazine collection. One day she hopes to attend the Met Ball, the Oscars and Paris Fashion Week. A few of her favorite things are, fresh flowers, foamy cappucinos, writing in her planner with cute pens and Christmas time. 
UCF Contributor