20 Theme Park Memes Only Orlando Passholders Will Understand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Can you recite the entire monologue during the “stretching room” scene in The Haunted Mansion? Do you cringe walking past The Simpsons ride and long for the return of Doc and Marty? If so, you’re probably either a Disney World or Universal Studios annual passholder!

You’re the kind of park-goer who shows up just to take pictures because no ride is worth waiting over 30 minutes. You don’t just follow Facebook groups for annual passholders, but probably have your own “Dinsta” where you post Disney “park hacks.” When you think of astronauts you think of Gary Sinise, and paleontologists as Dr. Seeker. The holy grail and highest honor of a day in the park is receiving that red pass to hand to a ride attendant for them to adjust the wait times. 

And if you’re a true Orlando passholder, these memes will speak to your churro-flavored soul.

1. 

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

Thank you for surviving this article. Please pick up your personal belongings and exit to your left. 

All memes are taken from Uncle Walt’s Meme Vault and the Universal Orlando Resort Twitter.

Rachel is currently a senior studying journalism with a double-minor in political science and cinema studies at the University of Central Florida. She writes for several news outlets and aspires to be an investigative journalist/published author. Most of Rachel's writing focuses on breaking news, politics and entertainment. In her spare time she enjoys watching movies, talking about movies and wishing she was in a movie. Follow her aesthetic adventures on Instagram and misadventures on Twitter.
UCF Contributor