This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Can’t decide on a decent rom-com for your girls’ night in? Here are ten must see movies for your next cozy night in. 

1. Pretty Woman

Just watch it. That’s it.

2. Ghost

Alexa, play “Unchained Melody.”

3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding

“What do you mean he don’t eat no meat?”

4. The Intern

Robert DeNiro interning for Anne Hathaway leads to the cutest relationship Hollywood ever saw.

5. The Switch

Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston definitely put the comedy in romantic comedy.

6. Monster-In-Law

Who needs a mother-in-law when you have a monster-in-law?

7. The Devil Wears Prada

Do I really need to caption this one?

8. You’ve Got Mail

Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan star in this ultimate 90s romantic comedy.

9. Out of Africa

Not the typical choice, but if you haven’t seen it, I would definitely consider this for your upcoming girls’ night in.

10. Midnight in Paris

If you haven’t been to Paris, you’ll want to go after watching this movie.

Whether you’ve seen these movies or not, they are the perfect movies to watch with a nice glass of (insert preferred drink choice here) or in the company of your gal pals. 

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Nicole is currently a junior at UCF working towards a B.A. in Human Communication. Besides writing articles and managing the Her Campus social media, Nicole loves to practice violin, watch an unhealthy amount of La La Land or organize her Vogue magazine collection. One day she hopes to attend the Met Ball, the Oscars and Paris Fashion Week. A few of her favorite things are, fresh flowers, foamy cappucinos, writing in her planner with cute pens and Christmas time. 
UCF Contributor