Zoe Muehlenweg ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.
Zoe is an intelligent and hilarious woman who makes sure everyone hears her voice. She strives to educate those around her about social injustices. It is the advocacy, charity, and volunteer work as a whole that brings her joy. 

Name: Zoe Muehlenweg

Year: 2nd Year

Major: Undeclared- Physical Sciences

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: El Segundo, CA

Ways you stay involved on campus?: I’m the head of the volunteer committee for the UC Davis for Bernie Sanders club. I am also part of Davis College Democrats. I am vice president of ABD.

Turn ons:  Saba Daneshpooy

Turn offs: Racism, misogyny, homophobia

Celebrity Crush: John Cena

Favorite pass-times: Screaming into the void over computer science, crying about cats, and sleeping

Guilty pleasure?: Listening to ABBA

3 words that you think best describe you: Amazing, incredible, humble

Favorite memory at Davis so far?: All the times I don’t remember 

Dream job: Veterinarian 

Dream date: He picks me up in his 1996 Honda Accord, we go to in-n-out, get some animal style double-doubles, and take it from there.

Which famous couple do you think is goals?: Michelle and Barack Obama

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: Being financially stable enough to not care that guac costs extra.

Favorite quote to live by?: You miss 100% of the naps you don’t take.

Ketchup or mustard?: Mustard

Do you like olives?: Ew

Who is your role model?: Rihanna

Which do you identify most with: Michael Cera, Drake’s jacket from Hotline Bling, or Harry Style’s fedora?: I’d have to say the jacket. 

If you were deficient in any vitamin, which vitamin would it be?: Vitamin D because I’m a hermit.
Saba is a third year student at University of California, Davis where she is majoring in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior. She is the former Editor in Chief and Campus Correspondent at her school's branch of Her Campus, where she served from March 2016 to March 2017. She hopes to attain an MD one day, specialize in ob/gyn and later work on public health policies, especially those regarding women's health and reproductive rights.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!