etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Why You Should NEVER Forget to Pack These Things for Spring Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Do you always forget something when you’re packing for spring break? It can feel impossible to remember every little thing you need to complete your flawless spring break look, but Her Campus at UCD has you covered! Keep up with our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see how you can enter to win these items before we finish winter quarter.

Sunscreen

Be sure to protect yourself from the sun with Alba Botanica‘s Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45! This sunscreen not only smells amazing, but it also moisturizes your skin while absorbing quickly. It’s water-safe, Skin Cancer Foundation approved, and biodegradable.

Eye Shadow Quads

Why lug around a huge eyeshadow palette when you can use Almay‘s Shadow Squad Eyeshadows? These adorable quads come in over a dozen colors, so you can easily grab your favorite colors and create a gorgeous look while you’re on vacation with your besties. Each quad has four complimentary colors that come in a variety of finishes, so you can play with matte, satin, metallic, and glitter versions of your favorite colors!

Hairsprays

Going somewhere warm and tropical for spring break? Don’t forget to pack your Bed Head by TIGI Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray! Lock in your favorite wavy or curly hairstyle and fight off heat and humidity. Or, if you’re going for a voluminous, textured look, use your Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray for lift and lasting texture.

Plumping Lipstick

Get an effortless look that lasts all day with Buxom‘s Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick. It has that amazing lip-tingling feeling with a precision applicator that lets you rock a bold, sexy look from brunch to the nightclubs.

Quick Fix

No look is complete without accessories, but what happens when your sunglasses break by the poolside? Krazy Glue is there for you! For things that need a quick fix like a broken sandal or a damaged suitcase handle, these convenient single-use tubes will help you fix your accessories quickly and keep being fabulous.

Self-Tanner

Although sun safety is important, so is having a natural glow! Get a streak-free, natural-looking tan with L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes. The color develops in two to four hours, so you can use it in the morning and hit the pool in the afternoon with a golden glow.

Pop Socket

Ever find that perfect selfie angle, and then your hand slips? We feel you. Try Her Campus‘s pop sockets to help you hold your phone more easily! Her Campus’s pop sockets have awesome feminist messages like, “girls supporting other girls > girls supporting other girls” in a continuous circle. Now that’s what we like to see!

We’re almost done with the quarter, collegiettes! Be sure to enter our social media contest so you won’t forget to pack these amazing goodies for spring break!

All images belong to Mariana Huben.

Mariana graduated from University of California, Davis in 2018 with bachelor's degrees in English and linguistics. She currently works as an editor for a biotechnology company in Seattle, WA.