This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

If you ever find yourself sitting home alone on a Friday night, check out this list of my top five beauty gurus on YouTube. These ladies are so relatable and give great advice about all things beauty/makeup related!

1. Kandee Johnson 

Kandee is super spunky and funny. She will definitely brighten up your day with any of her videos! She also gives GREAT skin care advice and her makeup looks are always super colorful. (She makes me want to rock yellow eyeshadow even though I know I won’t be able to pull it off!)

2. Jaclyn Hill

Jaclyn Hill is one of my ALL TIME favorite YouTube beauty gurus! She is literally stunning and her makeup is always flawless. She is also super funny and makes so many jokes while she records. Also, add her on snap for all her hilarious stories.

3. Carli Bybel

Carli Bybel is perfection. She gives great makeup and beauty advice for all types of skin colors. She is also super inspiring and motivational because she started out on YouTube and worked hard to have her her own eyeshadow palette sold in Ulta! The palette is super pretty and inexpensive so I highly recommend it for those who are starting out with makeup!

4. Nicole Guerriero

Nicole Guerriero is a complete sweetheart! She is so relatable and and seems like a down to earth person which makes you want to listen to her. She is not cocky at all and you can tell that she genuinely wants to help her audience.

5. Bethany Mota

Out of all of these YouTubers, Bethany Mota is for sure the most relatable to the average teenage girl. She is super spunky and gives off the girl next door vibe. When she talks, you instantly want to become her friend because of how sweet she seems! Her beauty advice is also great and she gives many tips and tricks for busy students who want to look presentable at school!

Cover image source: Pexels

This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!