The New Boutique on the Block: Shopcuffs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Located on the corner of 3rd and U resides Davis’ newest boutique, Shopcuffs! I wandered upon it walking from downtown back to campus, and its eye-catching storefront drew me in. I was pleasantly surprised with how stylish and affordable their clothing is, as well as the fact that they sell both vintage and new items! The first Shopcuffs is located in Sacramento, but the Davis shop opened earlier this year. Take a study break between class and treat yourself to a mini shopping trip at Shopcuffs!

Find them on Facebook and Instagram: @shopcuffs

Elizabeth is a Nutrition in Public Health major and active member of Alpha Chi Omega. She joined HerCampus as a creative outlet amongst all of her science classes. With her remaining 3 years at UC Davis, she hopes to take a selfie with a squirrel, successfully nap in a quad hammock, become a Cal Aggie Camp counselor (✔), study abroad in Japan, and finish all the Aggie Traditions.  You can find her at the CoHo, heaphones blasting a hip-hop playlist to study to, with books and and vanilla latte keeping her company. 
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!