To the Max: Summer Bucketlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Summer is rapidly approaching and although I’m sure we are all busy cramming the books and devoting the next few weeks to our final exams, a good procrastination activity (besides reading Her Campus of course) is to come up with a summer bucket list. To give you some ideas, here is a list of what I want to accomplish during my three months of relaxation:

1. Camping: The most fun you can have! In nature, relaxing, eating, hiking, get a group of friends together and go. Also,
2. Get a job: a bucket list probably will cost money so why not get a job to be able to pay for all the adventures the summer will bring
3. Spend time with the people I love: even just lounging in the backyard, or going on a coffee date, it’s nice to catch up with friends from home or family you just dont see enough of
4. Road trip up/down the coast: Visit your friends from school, i know ill be making the trip up to norcal a few times this summer
5. Climb Half Dome in Yosemite: or any other outdoor adventure, if you have the time, make the climb
6. Summer Fling: Who wouldn’t want to enjoy a summer under the stars with a fast-paced romantic interest?
7. Go to a Theme/Water Park: Another day of fun activity to do with people you love, I’ll be taking my younger cousins
8. Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival: Awesome weekend of music and fun, why not?
9. Learn to cook a new dish every week: Personally, I have a hard time cooking while at school but if i become more familiar with cooking meals while I’m home for the summer it will be easier to whip something up that would make my mama proud
10. Sporting event: Grab a bunch of friends, some cheap tickets and enjoy watching your favorite team with your favorite people
11. Read a book: it’s so difficult to leisurely read on top of all the mandatory reading during the school year, so why not treat yourself to a good read while you have the time?
12. Take a fun class: Ballet, yoga, kick boxing, tennis…
These are just a few things I can’t wait to do, good luck with finals and enjoy making your summer bucket list!
-max

Photo cred: http://favim.com/image/63895/