This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Name: Minh Thien Hua (Justin)Major/Minor: Biological Sciences emphasis in NPBAge: 21Hometown: Askim, Norway          Relationship Status: Single

Davis

What are you involved in on campus?

Before coming to Davis, I was lucky to be chosen to be apart of Access-R, a research program. Besides that, I joined Phi Sigma Pi National Honor for my first quarter. I am also planning to join the Pre-Optometry club, VSA, and eventually play soccer for an intermural team in the future.

What’s your best memory from 2014?

My best memory from 2014 has to be my 21st birthday in Davis. I have been talking about the Davis Trinity non-stop with my friends and right after the first set of midterms my birthday was coming up, so I decided to do the trinity. I went with a couple of friends that I recently got to know as I transferred to Davis, and they took really good care of me. In fact, small moments like these make me appreciate the friendship I have with my friends here at Davis.

Favorite way to procrastinate?

That’s a hard one. There are so many ways to procrastinate! But my favorite one would probably be YouTube! I can watch videos for hours and continue with the sidetab because ANYTHING is more fun than studying.

What’s your favorite restaurant in Davis?

Thai Canteen for the win! I can eat Pad Thai everyday!

Favorite place to study?

Second floor next to the windows with the outlets where you can gaze off at the nice view and stare at people from above and be a little creeper. 

Favorite thing about your major?

It covers the pre reqs for Optometry School!

Misc.

Who’s your Woman Crush Wednesday? Why?

Olivia Wilde. She is beautiful!

What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?

A date where I forgot my wallet and we both had different intentions. I thought it was a friendly hangout while she wanted something more. She kept talking about how she wanted to be in a relationship while I tried to switch topic through the whole “date.” Awkward. Plus, she wasn’t happy about the talk and she had to pay for my dinner. Never saw her again!

Your ideal date?

An ideal date would just be something comfy. Order some DELICIOUS Asian food to take home. Play Gamecube/watch a movie. Talk, cuddle, and then fall asleep.

Turn-ons?

Someone that doesn’t need much make up and keeps it simple. A funny personality

Turn-offs?

Lying, bad attitude or too perfumey.

What’s your most embarrassing moment?

This happened when I was in first grade. We were a bunch of kids sitting in a circle doing social/bonding activities together. As a kid, I couldn’t hold my fart in so I farted in the circle. I have this bad trait that when I am embarrassed, I blush like crazy. As a result, they knew it was me when they looked at my face.

What’s the best part about having siblings?

I have 4 sisters so I love to make fun of them or just piss them off in general. Arguing and fighting is the best way of bonding right?

What’s your spirit animal? Why?

Gannets “Missile Bird”! Birds who can fly and swim under water! In other words, they can see the world from the skies and underwater!

How do you relax?

Play soccer or any sports.

What’s your New Year’s Resolution?

Prioritize my time better at school and have a healthier life style. Eat healthy and start working out again.

Editor in Chief, UC Davis chapter founder.