This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.
Name: Greg Elvis Fulks
Year: 2011
Major: Psychology
Hometown: Citrus Heights, CA
Relationship Status: It’s complicated. She’s in Spain.

After College: He plans to work with kids or with something that involves kids and sports.

Why he wants to work with kids: “They are in the stage of their lives where anything is possible and I want to influence them in a positive way.”

How he gets involved: Athletes In Action. It is a Christian group on campus comprise of, you guessed it, athletes. You can find him worshiping on Wednesday nights in Young 198 at 8:00pm and heading to Yolo Berry afterwards with the group (just in case you were looking for a chance to run into this cutie). On Sundays they do a pancake breakfast together before heading to Discovery church.

How he stacks dough: Campus Recreation and Clubs where he is the sports supervisor. Supervising means attending all sports games on campus and being the first responder to any accidents. He is obviously well equipped on how to fulfill the knight-in-shinning-armor role. He also manages and assists in hiring the referees for the intramural sports.

I see a pattern here: Sports, sports and more sports. “I love sports. I love playing sports and if I can’t play sports all the time then I might as well be working in sports.” Greg played tennis, basketball, baseball, football, indoor soccer and ran track and cross country in high school. Unfortunately, he injured the AC joint in his shoulder in high school and couldn’t hit anymore or play his main sport football. “I made the most of it though and I play a lot more soccer now.” Wow. Not only is he smart, athletic and loves kids; he also has an amazing attitude.

What he looks for in a woman: Athleticism. He especially likes soccer girls. Someone who is spontaneous and always ready for an adventure. But wait. There’s more. Someone who likes to dance and isn’t afraid to look like a dork because “I am a dork too.” And finally, a heart for Jesus. He knows it’s the looks that draws him in, but says its the personality that keeps him hooked.

Current Facebook status: “My biggest hero in my life is my little brother Dylan Hutchison. I love you.” Of course we asked him why. His little brother, 16 years old, went to do a qualifying race this weekend in Los Angeles, CA for NASCAR. That’s right his little brother is the youngest driver in NASCAR. Greg told us he had been racing long before, but had to wait until he got his driver’s license. However, his brother crashed in the fifth lap and the Facebook status was to show his support.

Three things he can’t live without: God, sports, and then it’s between friends and dancing. And shorts. “I wear shorts all the time. Even when I wear pants I am wearing shorts underneath. Always.”

Favorite book: Either You’re In Or You’re In The Way. He loves to make movies and is into photography and this book is about two twin brothers who made a movie about dedicated to their father.

Quote to live by: “Live everyday like it is your last but invest like you will live forever.”

Favorite Food: He loves his grandma’s chicken and rice. She adds her own Portuguese touch to the dish.

Why he’s our Campus Cutie: Can you think of one reason why he wouldn’t be? Let me just recap this for you. He is extremely athletic, is passionate about the things that are most important to him, has a fantastic attitude and loves kids and dancing. Need I say more? Didn’t think so.

Rachael Brandt is your typical collegiette. Her free time, you'll find her roaming the CoHo, nourishing her hourly caffeine fix or rocking out at the campus rec center in Zumba class. Rachael has interned at Acosta/Salazar PR firm in Sacramento, CA --working with politicians and interest groups to aide their campaigns. She now spends her days working at the Events and Conferencing Center, in hopes of saving up for the many goodies she hopes to acquire while studying abroad next year. After cultivating an obsession for Her Campus, she opened the UC Davis branch, and now serves as campus correspondant.