Get the Dash App with our $10 Promo Code

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

With mobile bill pay and check-splitting capabilities, Dash offers users a classy, legal way to dine and dash.

Davis restaurants using Dash are KetMoRee, Red 88 Noodle Bar, and University of Beer. In order to use Dash to pay your tab, just tell your server that you would like to “pay with Dash.” They will link your tab to your account so you can pay and leave without taking your credit card out of your wallet!

Before heading out, you can even see how busy each restaurant is with the vibe rating on the bottom right corner of each restaurant option. The vibes range from Quiet to Lively, which allows you to pick the restaurant that best suits your night.

The most unique feature of Dash is that it allows one user to split one tab between multiple users (like Uber). So, if each member of your group signs up for dash, you can all pay with your individual credit cards on your smartphones without the hassle of splitting checks; once the server links your bill to an account, you can invite your friends to split the cost.

Each user is only charged for the items they have selected, but if an item such as an appetizer has been split between multiple people then the item can be selected by multiple people and the cost will be divided accordingly. Once everyone picks their items, the main user can close the tab and everyone’s cards will be charged accordingly. Dash sends you a text verification and you’re good to go!

For the UoB superfans, or for anyone who just wants a quick ride home, Dash is linked to Uber and can hail a car to the restaurant!

As a special thanks to our readers, Dash has given us a promo code worth $10! Download “Pay with Dash” from the app or Google Play store, or click this link on your phone, and enter: HERCAMPUS. * Promo code only works for first time users.

I was born and raised in Northern California and studied English with a Professional Writing minor at University of California, Davis. 
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!