Fun Gift Ideas for Your Special Someone

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Whether you’re in a serious relationship, or you’re just starting out, everyone deserves to feel loved on Valentine’s Day. With the special day approaching quickly, coming up with gift ideas may be a bit challenging. Here are some options to help you step out of the box, and find your significant other—or yourself—the perfect Valentine’s gift. 

For Him:

1. A Customized Item – A customized blanket, pillow, or even boxers can add that extra touch to average items. A website like www.personalizationmall.com lets you choose from a variety of different gifts.

2. Item with his Favorite Sports Team Logo- A Giants lanyard or license plate can go a long way. Thinking about his favorite sports team will remind him of you, and how great you are for getting him that gift! Stores like Walmart and Target may carry certain items with team logos for a little less.

3. Cool Socks- Who doesn’t love a good pair of socks? This is a gift that he can wear year-round, and he’ll make good use of it. Stance, a company that makes cool socks, has many different trendy designs that any boy will enjoy.

For Her:

1. An Interactive iPhone Case- These phone cases will catch your eye because they contain a liquid that has small objects that move around in it. On www.velvetcaviar.com, you can decide which fun case will suit your girlfriend best!

2. Creative Tea Infusers- If your significant other likes tea and trying new flavors, there’s no better gift than a super cool tea infuser. On www.fredandfriends.com, you can find an abundance of wacky gifts that will brighten someone’s daily activities around the house.

3. Giant Teddy Bear- Step up your teddy bear game and get a giant, almost life-sized one from Costco. These teddy bears aren’t just for show— you can use them as a seat and maybe even as a cuddle buddy. 

My name is Rojan Zarei and I am a second year Managerial Economics major at UC Davis. I've found a passion in getting to know who I am, learning about life, and sharing that with others! What better way to do that than write about what I've learned so others can hopefully benefit from it as well!
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!