jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Places to Poop on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Let’s be honest – pooping in a public restroom can be uncomfortable and awkward, but we can’t really control when we need to go. So, I compiled a list of some of the best bathrooms to poop at on campus according to some UC Davis students and myself.

Mondavi Center

Okay, you know when you go to a nice expensive store like Nordstrom and you walk into their bathroom and you know it’s going be fancy, because the first thing you see are couches? Well that’s basically Mondavi (except no couches). It’s royalty in there, I tell you! You’ll think you’re in Queen Elizabeth’s guest bathroom.

Dutton Hall

It’s such a nice, pretty, spacious building so you know the bathroom is going to be nice. And it definitely is!

Shields Library 4th Floor

Are you a shy pooper? That’s okay, because the 4th floor of the Shields library is as quiet and empty as you need it to be. As a bonus, there is a huge single-person bathroom there. To get to the 4th floor of Shields Library, you need to take the emergency exit stairs up or get into the elevator and hit the 4th floor button.

Physical Sciences & Engineering (PSE) Library

The PSE is so underrated! It’s usually pretty empty and the bathrooms are single-person bathrooms.

Earth & Physical Sciences Building

Most of the classes in the buildings are labs, and no one is really leaving class during lab, so empty bathrooms during class periods! The building is also pretty new so the bathrooms are still young ‘n’ fresh.

For more information about bathrooms to go to on campus check out this website.

Warning: Avoid Wellman, Olson, SciLec 123, and Haring Hall bathroom at all costs.

*Images do not belong to the Her Campus or the author.

Tara is a senior at UC Davis who is pursuing a degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Her passions include 80's rock music and getting as many food samples as she can at Costco.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!