This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

It’s the beginning of Fall quarter, which means it’s time to make sure you have all the gadgets you need to have a successful year!

Phone Cases

Style is important, but make sure your case can withstand the inevitable wear and tear. That’s why I opted for this sleek, black case from Tavik. It’s sturdy and shock resistant so I don’t have to worry one bit.

Charging Packs

I know that when I’m on campus, there never seems to be an outlet around when my phone desperately needs it. That’s why charging packs are perfect for students constantly on the go. There are tons of interesting styles and colors, but I opted for the metallic gold. It looks chic, and more importantly, I’ll never have to worry about my phone abruptly turning off again.

Tablets

I can’t tell you how many times my Samsung Galaxy tablet has come in handy. Instead of bringing a big notebook, I can take all my notes on my tablet, and it fits into my bag effortlessly.

These are just a few gadgets that I think will help you succeed for the upcoming year! What’s your favorite gadget you can’t live without?

Note: The phone cases and charging pack mentioned in this article were provided by Tavic clothing and Incipio technologies. 

Bridget is a second year student at UC Davis with a passion for fashion and writing. She is involved in the Student Fashion Association and hopes that her love for fashion shows through her blog and #OOTD posts. :) She is also a diehard San Francisco Giants fan and enjoys watching baseball, basketball, and football in her free time.
Megan Taylor Hartenstein is an English major and Women's Studies minor at the University of California, Davis. Give her something to write with, and she'll create a masterpiece. While she loves journalism and writing short stories, her dream is to become a television or film writer. Megan is a proud feminist, and loves to incorporate feminist principles in everything she writes.