Back-to-School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

School is back in session, and what an exciting time to be in. People are still scurrying around finding their classes, figuring out the best ways to get around campus, and just settling into the rhythm of things. Luckily for you, Her Campus is here to help: with a goodie bag full of amazing Back to School survival gear, you’re sure to ease into the year that much better!

Wearsafe – Wearsafe Adventure Box, including Wearsafe Tags and 6 months of Wearsafe service

Even though school is back in session, adventure still awaits—whether it’s going on a hike or studying abroad. When your hunger for adventure strikes, however, you still have to be safe. With the Wearsafe tag, you’ll always be protected: with just a click of a button, you’ll be able to instantly connect to your family and friends. The Wearsafe tag allows you to tell them your location, as well as giving you the opportunity to talk to them with a continuous audio stream. Always feel safe, no matter where you are, with this discreet button.

The DivaCup – The DivaCup Model 1

We all know how uncomfortable it is to go to class when you’re on your period. With the Diva Cup, you’ll never have to worry about leaking or having to go to the bathroom to change your tampon. Feel safe from leakage in class, biking around campus, and at club meetings with the Diva Cup. In addition to being discreet and giving you 12 hours of leakage-prevention, it is also comfortable and easy to use.

Monistat MONISTAT Complete Care Instant Itch Relief Cream

When yeast infections strike, they strike hard—and you don’t want to be itchy down there when trapped in a classroom with at least 40 other people. Instead of silently suffering, Her Campus is hooking up one lucky lady with the Monistat anti-itch cream to survive those not-so-comfortable times, so you can feel quick relief and start curing your infection on contact.

L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Panty Medium Support

Fall is right around the corner, which means sweater dresses and black tights. Look super cute AND be comfortable with the L’eggs Sheer Panty that Her Campus is giving in the survival kit. What better way to push past those awkward-temperature days of fall with these tights?

Freeman Beauty –Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask

Feel your outer beauty shine as much as your inner beauty does with this amazing Cucumber Peel Off Mask from Freeman Beauty. You’ll truly stand out like the gem you are, since this mask peels off impurities and leaves skin feeling soft and radiant. Battle tests and homework by feeling truly beautiful inside and out.

Maidenform – Love the Lift® Push Up & In Lace Demi Bra

Go back to school looking sexy, spirited, and confident with this adorable push-up demi bra from Maidenform. You’ll look slim and narrow with the bra’s side-shape and push-in design – plus, with fully adjustable straps and smooth sides, you’ll be comfortable all day long.

CamelBak – Forge Divide Mug

If you’re like me, you constantly fumble with your thermos when walking to class, or even biking sometimes (not recommended). If you’re also like me, you always have water bottles and thermoses open and spill in your backpack. Luckily, CamelBak has pushed past this problem to create a travel mug that is not only easy to open with just a click of a button, but it also has a leak-proof cap to prevent from spillage. Thanks to Her Campus, one girl can drink her hot beverage with ease and comfort.

Rimmel London – 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick

Perhaps it’s just me, but back to school means using makeup to cover up that not-so-cute I Just Pulled 3 Consecutive All-Nighters look. Thanks to Her Campus and Rimmel London, you can look cute and chic with this mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick, so that even when you don’t feel your best, you can still look your best.

Juicy Couture – I ♥ JUICY COUTURE Fragrance Sample

Always smell your best with this fun and flirty fragrance sample from Juicy Couture, even after a long day of running from class to class. This fragrance will be your go-to fragrance, with notes of jasmine, mandarin, and patchouli.

Flying Colors Apparel – Koozies

Keep your everyday drinks cool with this Koozie from Flying Colors Apparel. Remember to bring this to all of the football games, basketball games, and other events to keep your hand warm and your drink cold. Perfect for any drink, anywhere!

Andrews McMeel Publishing – “The Roommate Book” and “Adulthood is a Myth”

Whether you’re a freshman, transfer student, or really any age, it’s difficult learning to live with a roommate (practically a complete stranger!) and figure out the awkward moments that go with that. Also, as college students, we’re all struggling with the basics of what we thought adulthood would be. Avoid all those awkward moments with these books from Her Campus and Andrews McMeel Publishing!

Melissa is currently an English major at the University of California, Davis and, in addition to this, she is pursuing a minor in Economics. Melissa currently has a part-time job on campus in addition to writing for hercampus.com. You can follow her on instagram at melissa_hosking
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!