This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Instagram is one of many social media apps that Aggies are fond of. Whether you’re a transfer student, incoming freshman, or just someone trying to step up their ‘gram game, these 7 spots are definitely ones you should check out (if you haven’t already, that is).

1. The Welcome Center Sign

If you’re looking for a photo op that screams “I go to UCD,” this is definitely it. The Welcome Center is located at the southernmost part of campus.

1. The Arboretum

Who wouldn’t want to take a couple of pictures at a spot as beautiful as the arboretum? (Extra style points if you manage to get a couple ducks in the frame.) 

1. The Egg Heads

There are a few of these on campus. The ones you’ll see most often are near Dutton Hall, Wright Hall, in front of Shields Library, and near Mrak Hall.

1. The Death StarYou can get some pretty spectacular shots here—if you don’t mind getting a little lost.

2. The English Telephone Booth

This seemingly out of place telephone booth doesn’t seem so out of place when our bright red double decker bus pulls up next to it at the MU bus terminal.

1. The Cows Near Tercero

Are you really an Aggie if you don’t have a picture with a cow?

1. The UC Davis Water TowerThe UCD water tower is a sight to see at any hour—in the morning, during a sunset or illuminated at night. This is a lovely addition to your Instagram feed.  

*All images were taken from the official UC Davis Instagram @ucdavis

Alida Araica attended UC Davis and graduated with a BA in English and minors in communication and technology management. Alida is passionate about 90's rom-coms, skin-care, iced coffee and running.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!