5 Items You Need to Stay Warm This Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Honestly, it’s so cold right now that even though it’s not officially winter yet, these items work now too! Also, they’re all good gifts for the holidays coming up. Stay warm my friends.

1. Life Comfort Ultimate Sherpa Throw

This blanket will protect you from the evil chill outside. Note: it’s available as a single pack in-store at Costco for under $20!

2. Bath and Body Works Shea-Infused Lounge Socks

Fuzzy socks are the perfect blankets for your icy cold feet! I love Bath & Body Works seasonal themed socks; they are super cute and comfy!

3. ASOS Rib Headband

Call it what you will, but I call them ear warmers: they’re a great accessory, and also practical for keeping your ears warm. 

4. Hand Warmers

Okay, now that your feet and ears are warm, what about those hands? That’s where hand warmers come in! They have reusable ones at Urban (looks like they’re sold out right now though) and now battery powered ones. You can also get the one time use ones from almost any pharmacy or grocery store.

5. Beardo

I got this Beardo as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it. He lives in Boston, so it really helps with keeping his face warm. There are tons of different designs for the type of beard too, so check them out!

None of the images used belong to Her Campus or the author. Thumbnail courtesy of Pexels.

Tara is a senior at UC Davis who is pursuing a degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Her passions include 80's rock music and getting as many food samples as she can at Costco.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!