5 Chick Flicks to Get You Ready for Cuddle Season

It’s that time of the year! We all need some love sometimes, so why not get ready with these five chick flicks? They are a combination of comedy and romance, and not only that, they are  filled with some nice eye candy.

1.  She’s the Man

Remember Amanda Bynes? She stars in this awesome movie where she plays a girl who impersonates her brother so that she can follow her dreams and play soccer!

2.  A Cinderella Story

In this romantic comedy, Hilary Duff plays Sam Montgomery, a teenage girl who anonymously texts a stranger; he agrees to meet at the Halloween school dance. Little did she know, he was the cute, popular guy in school.

3.  27 Dresses

This is one of my favorite movies because of James Marsden. How can it be a chick flick without a total cutie?

4. Friends with Benefits

This is one of the newer, sexier, and totally relatable chick flicks that have came out in recent years. Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake nail it as casual sex partners who eventually develop an emotional connection.

5.  The Notebook

Last but not least is the all-time favorite one to cry to… This one speaks for itself, girls!