2017 Spring Break Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Spring Break is undoubtedly the most fun break and the most necessary break for college students across the nation. Since it’s right after a difficult quarter, every college student is looking for a break from anything academic or Winter-related.

Suns out, guns out. Skies out, thighs out. Whatever weird saying gets you hyped, you can pull it out of your beach bag now and start saying it because Spring Break is finally your chance to cut loose, soak up some sun, and try new things!

Here’s the ultimate Spring Break bucket list to help you achieve a perfect 17 on your Spring Break test!

1. Sleepover with your hometown girls: movie, popcorn and facemasks!

Courtesy of GIPHY

2. Do a bar crawl

Courtesy of GIPHY

3. Try out a karaoke bar

Courtesy of GIPHY

4. Get a piercing or a tattoo

Courtesy of GIPHY

5. Dress up in nice dresses and hit up a classy restaurant

Courtesy of GIPHY

6. Grab a picnic basket and road trip to the nearest beach

Courtesy of GIPHY

7. Spa day: mani, pedi, facials and a new hairstyle to launch you into the next quarter

Courtesy of GIPHY

8. Watch the sunset — it’s a great way to unwind and detox yourself from all the stress of last quarter

Courtesy of GIPHY

9. Try a new fitness activity or workout, like a cardio kickboxing class

Courtesy of GIPHY

10. Go on a road trip to the town next to yours and pretend it’s somewhere totally new

Courtesy of GIPHY

11. Lazy pool days? Yes, please!

Courtesy of GIPHY

12. Wake up early and make breakfast for your family and friends. Show them how much you appreciate getting to spend this week with them

Courtesy of GIPHY

13. Create your most energetic playlists and grab your old Just Dance games for a dance party!

Courtesy of GIPHY

14. Have a bonfire with s’mores, snacks, and drinks

Courtesy of GIPHY

15. Attend a concert or a music festival. It could even be a local band, but get those juices out of you!

Courtesy of GIPHY

16. Amusement parks start opening up around this time. Hit up your favorite roller coaster rides

Courtesy of GIPHY

17. Read a book that you’ve been putting off all year

Courtesy of GIPHY

Whether you make this week memorable, relaxing, or energetic, spring break is the best time to reconnect with loved ones, try something new, and give your mind and body a much-needed and well-deserved break!

Cover image courtesy of Flickr

Maria is a fourth year at University of California, Davis where she is double majoring in Economics and Comparative Literature. When she's not studying for her classes or writing up an article, you can find her playing soccer with her friends, working with the UCD School of Education or chowing down on some delicious Thai food with her roommates.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!