priscilla du preez WacbrU86JIw unsplash
priscilla du preez WacbrU86JIw unsplash

10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

I spent most of my past Valentine’s Days eating pizza and cookie dough ice cream with my girlfriends and watching John Tucker Must Die and The Notebook. Don’t get me wrong– those were definitely some fun memories. But, this year, I am so happy I get to spend it with that special someone who never fails to make me smile. Here are ten Valentine’s Day gifts that will let your special someone know how much you love and appreciate him:

1. A Memoire Jar: Fill a glass jar with pictures of all your favorite memories together. You can also write notes to capture some of your inside jokes or other special moments in words.

2. Write your love story: Begin with once upon a time, and make your love story into a fairy tale. Start with the very first moment you met.

3. Take him to dinner at their favorite restaurant.

4. Order a surprise pizza to his house.

5. Frame a nice picture of the two of you.

6. Get him and her matching PJs.

7. Get him a watch with your anniversary date engraved on the inside.

8. These matching sole and mate socks from Rob Kardashian’s sock line

9. Cook him a big dinner at your place, complete with a 3 course menu.

10. Get couple messages for the two of you.
Hannah Wren is an English major and Digital Humanities minor on the Dean's Honors List for outstanding academic performance at UCLA. Hannah loves to write and has ample writing experience outside of school. Currently, she works at 7 Generation Games where she creates content for their website to engage and inspire their users. When she is not writing or working, she enjoys spending time with her family, bonding with friends and reading. After she graduates college, Hannah hopes to become a UX designer, entertainment journalist and publish a novel.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!