You’re Invited to the UC-Riverside Cake Walk!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Hello Friends!

Remember when we got our #HCSurvivalKits from HC? We sure do! The Cupcake Panties were amongst our favorites of the samples from the kits and now we get to share some with you!

Whether you’re running to class straight from the gym, spending the night at your S.O.’s or running errands around town, it never hurts to be prepared. But it can be embarrassing to carry around a spare pair of underwear in your handbag or backpack, especially if it happens to fall out (eek!) when you’re reaching for your cell. That’s where the Affinitas Cupcake Panty comes in.

Each Cupcake Panty box contains an adorable pair of undies in a fun print, either in thong or hipster style. The super-cute cupcake-shaped cardboard box has no labeling to suggest what’s inside, so you won’t have to worry about anyone spotting your spare pair. Perfect for the on-the-go girl who has more important things to do than worry about hiding her extra undies, the Cupcake Panty is a handbag essential for every UC-Riverside collegiette. Want to score your own Cupcake Panty, and have fun in the process? Come to our Cake Walk on campus on November 19th!

This amazing Cake Walk is a campus-wide scavenger hunt for Cupcake Panties hidden all around UC-Riverside’s campus! Here’s how it will work:

There will be 13 stations around campus, and at 12 of these stations there will be a girl in possession of a single cupcake panty. At the 13th and final station, there will be a baker’s dozen of the Cupcake Panties for one lucky collegiette! To help you find the stations, there will be a hint sent out via social media every 10 minutes or so, so make sure you’re checking Instagram and Twitter for the clues!

The scavenger hunt will begin at 11 a.m. and will go until all of the Cupcake Panties have been found; but don’t worry, there’s still plenty of fun to be had after the hunt!

Starting at 1 p.m. there will be an event at the Rivera Walkway where there will be a tent offering cupcakes, lemonade and giveaways for every collegiette!

So what are you waiting for? Come out on Wednesday to find your free Cupcake Panties, and don’t forget to share the experience with your friends using the hashtag #WearACupcake! Good luck scavenging, collegiettes!

just a preamble
Allison is a senior at Emory University studying Journalism and the rather complicated major of Interdisciplinary Studies: Visual Studies and Contemporary Cultures. She is slightly obsessed with magazines and has written and edited for Her Campus since its start at Emory her freshman year. At Emory she can generally be found giving tours to prospies, hanging with her ADPi sisters, DJ-ing with WMRE and om-ing in yoga classes. Allison enjoys music, drawing, and fashion, and like most college students she is completely addicted to coffee. After graduation she wants to work in public relations or marketing, but her secret dream is to become Lena Dunham. Follow her on Twitter: @alldayallison