Would You Date Your School?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Are you still single? Looking? Or maybe you’ve realized that your laziness has taken over all your plans for spring break. Well, don’t you worry – I’ve got a new distraction for you (as if we all don’t have enough already…).  

I’m sure many us of came into college with the mentality that with thousands of students on campus, there must be someone for everyone. But realistically, that’s not always the case. We meet people on and off campus, but how many of us can say that we met the person we’re talking to online?

At some point, we were or still are, curious about online dating. Some of us may have tried it, while others may just sit back and laugh at those who have. But after seeing all the DateMySchool posters on campus, doesn’t it make you wonder what it’s really like?

Here are some quick facts to give you a little more info about what this site has to offer:

-It’s free! There are absolutely no fees unless you want extra accessibility features to your profile.
-It’s designed specifically for college students and is only accessible to those who have a valid .edu email address.
-You can choose who views your profile. Don’t want that creeper from another campus checking your page? Easy.
-You’re able to meet students from all over the country.
-You can leave the website at any time.

That’s just a gist of what DateMySchool is all about. Sign-ups are easy and who knows? You might just meet a new best friend or even your next significant other! ;)

UC Riverside

UC Riverside