Valentine’s Day Fashion Finds

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and if you don’t know what to wear, fear not! Here are some cute Valentine’s Day outfit ideas.

Tops: When it comes to Valentine’s Day, there is no doubt that the colors red, white, and pink are everywhere!
– Florals are a cute touch to any outfit. To avoid looking like a tablecloth from head to toe, pair florals with solid bottoms. You can’t go wrong with a pair of denim shorts! 
– Keep it simple with a solid colored top and a pair of dark jeans. The pastel pinks of your top will contrast with your bottoms.
– Chiffon is also in fashion, so you can always throw on a floral bandeau underneath your top.
– To keep warm, you can always throw on a chunky cardigan to sweeten your look.

Bottoms: Stay cute on Valentine’s Day with shorts! 
– Try pairing floral shorts with a boxy solid tee for a cute look. Pair floral tops with solid color shorts. Remember, you don’t want to overdo the floral.
– If it gets cold, you can always add a pair of sheer leggings under your shorts, or put on some knee high or thigh high socks.
– For a more feminine look, try a hi-lo skirt in colors like soft pink or mint.

Accessories: Don’t forget the accessories!
– Scarves are a great way to add accent to any outfit. Try a light colored infinity scarf, or something with stripes.
– Keep your neck warm and stay cute at the same time.
– Leggings are a cute way to add style to your bottoms if you don’t want to wear skinny jeans.
– Add some decoration to your hair by floral hair wear like headbands and clips.
– Finish off your outfit with a pair of sweetheart flats.

Annie Hsiung

UC Riverside

UC Riverside

UC Riverside