Top 4 Spring Wardrobe Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

It’s Spring! And that means it’s time to put away your winter clothes and get out your Spring attire. But then again, who am I kidding, it’s time to go shopping!!

Dresses

Instead of purchasing a dress that you’re only going to wear once, why not just rent one? Rent the Runway carries designer dresses for just a fraction of the price, and plus they carry all sorts of styles. So if you’re looking for the prefect dress to wear for an outing or graduation, which is coming up for some, then RTR is the place to go!

“Like” them on FB 

Follow them on Twitter

[pagebreak]

Accessories

A cute Spring dress/outfit can easily be paired off with a simple bracelet. Lemon & Line is a bracelet company that handcrafts authentic, nautically inspired bracelets in the sailing capital of the world, Newport, Rhode Island. The best part about these bracelets is that they’re cute and elegant. You can also wear them in and around water! How awesome is that! The clasps on the bracelet will never fade, rust, or corrode, so you can wear these bracelets without fearing that they’ll get ruined. 

“Like” them on FB

Follow them on Twitter

[pagebreak]

Acessories Cont..

Sunglasses are the #1 essential for your spring outfit! Waybu sunglasses have an eco-friendly eye wear collection, made from sustainable bamboo! How cool is that! 

“Like” them on FB

Follow them on Twitter

[pagebreak]

Shoes

Spring calls for trying new fashion trends! So when you decide to wear your new pumps for a night out on the town, it’d be wise to carry a pair of emergency flats with you. Flat Out of Heels are rollable ballet styled flats for everyday use! 

“Like” them on FB

Follow them on Twitter

They even come in cute styles, different colors, and patterns!

[pagebreak]

If you can’t get enough of  Rent the Runway Lemon & LineWaybu, and Flat Out of Heels, then come on out to our “Spring into Fashion” show this April 27th at the HUB 302. These awesome companies have been generous enough to sponsor our show, and you could win their products in a raffle we will be hosting if you attend! Our models will also be showcasing Lemon&Line bracelets, Waybu sunglassses, and a bunch of other stuff. It will be a night to remember!

Check out our FB event page! 

Nicole Martinez

UC Riverside

Nicole is a senior at UC Riverside where she is majoring in Media and Culture studies. She co-founded the Her Campus UC Riverside chapter her sophomore year in college. She loves to spend her free time watching The Mindy Project, Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and other shows with leading ladies. She also dabbles on tumblr, instagram (obviwearetheladies), and twitter. Mindy Kailing and Shoshanna are her spirit animals and in the near future she hopes to achieve elite status on Yelp, pursue a career in Public Relations and ultimately conquer the world.