This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

The new year is a great time to revamp your wardrobe with new winter clothing and accessories. Now that winter quarter is remote for the first two weeks, I decided that this was a perfect opportunity to shop for some turtlenecks and sweaters to start off the new season! Here are a list of the best online clothing stores of 2022.

1. Shein

If you are looking for affordable yet trendy clothing pieces this winter, then this clothing site is a great place to start! Each day they have clearance sales and coupon discounts that are available for a limited time. Personally, I love shopping on Shein because of all the great seasonal deals. The sweaters are made of soft, comfortable fabrics and are quite durable for being fast fashion. I’d recommend checking it out each day as the site updates daily with new items. 

1. Yesstyle

This is another one of my favorite online clothing stores that ships directly from Asia. Because sizing is different in other countries, it’s important to check your measurements and potentially size up or down depending on the clothing measurements. I am a huge fan of their winter jackets, coats, and cardigans, and I have found most of my favorite items from this site. Their jewelry is also affordable,dainty, and definitely enhances any simple, casual outfit. 

1. Romwe

Similar to Shein, this is another fast fashion online store that I’ve been visiting quite often. They have daily deals with members receiving additional coupons at checkout. The site is arranged so that people can easily filter out certain items, styles, sizes, colors, and more. I’ve purchased turtlenecks from this site and am completely satisfied by the quality and durability of each clothing piece. 

Overall, for those of us who want to start the new year with a new style, then there’s no better place to start than here.

Chau Tran

UC Riverside '23

Chau is a writer for HerCampus at UC Riverside. She is currently a fourth year psychology major. She enjoys baking and journaling during her free time.