Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams: Back Together?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

It has not yet been confirmed but rumors have been whirling since November when it was revealed that Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling had called it quits. But was anyone even rooting for Eva and Ryan? I sure wasn’t. In fact, in the back of my mind I always knew (or at least hoped) that Ryan and Rachel would find their way back to each other again. I mean even their names sound heavenly together! Also, if Ryan Gosling is going to be with anyone, it ought to be Rachel McAdams. I mean she’s gorgeous and she seems like a really sweet person so you really can’t get mad at her for being an angel AND dating Ryan Gosling right? They are an adorable couple and if you have seen The Notebook, you would agree that their chemistry is undeniable. So why wouldn’t anyone want this couple to get a happy ending!

1. When they kissed on stage… on live television.

Being that Valentine’s Day is less than a month away and I’m feeling all lovey — dovey inside, here are my top 5 Ryan and Rachel moments. So if you weren’t team Ryan and Rachel, you will be. (But if you still are not convinced at least you can take a quick study break and enjoy the man that is Ryan Gosling).

2. That one time they had lunch together.

3. When they walk their dogs together.

4. When they get all dressed up.

5. Whenever they kiss in the rain.

Mia Garcia

UC Riverside

UC Riverside

UC Riverside