This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

The Bolts – Wait ‘Till We’re Young

Straight out of Irvine, California comes the electrifying sounds of The Bolts. This 5 piece indie pop-rock band is comprised of Addam Farmer, bassist and vocalist; Austin Farmer, keyboardist and vocalist; Heath Farmer, guitarist and vocalist; Matt Champagne, drummer; and Ryan Kilpatrick, guitarist and vocalist. The three Farmer brothers along with their two Bolt bandmates create a melodic, catchy sound with their multiple lead vocalists that demands to be heard. Their talent has led them to win multiple local “battle of the bands” titles, and eventually OC Music Awards’ “Best Pop Artist.”

Having already headlined a legendary venue like The Roxy in Hollywood, it’s about time people started taking notice. In fact, they have already caught the attention of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth as the two were spotted leaving The Bolts’ Fall EP release back in September. Not only that but The Bolts have also sold out shows at The Troubador as well as The Roxy, and made an appearance at the Sunset Strip Music Festival.  

Their single “Walk Away” was even featured in a SoBe commercial featuring the gorgeous supermodel Kate Upton, as well also been featured on FOX Sports for MLB, NASCAR, & UEFA Soccer Championships.

Their star is fast rising so if you’d like to catch one of their upcoming shows, check out the links below. Also make sure to follow them on Twitter, “like” them on Facebook, and subscribe to them on YouTube.

Residency at AMPLYFi – Hollywood

AUG 9

AUG 16

Tickets – Click here

Click to become fans/follow/subscribe:

Facebook 

Twitter 

YouTube

Lia Gonzalez

UC Riverside

Lia Gonzalez is a Creative Writing major at UCR. She is an alumna of Alpha Chi Omega, in which she held various positions. She was one of the first to write music related articles and artist interviews for HC - UCR. Read more of her articles by searching: Lia Gonzalez, and Music Spotlight.
UC Riverside

UC Riverside