Music Monday - Free Downloads

Hey Highlanders! Here’s hoping you had a fun and relaxing spring break. Some of you probably woke up this morning with stars in your eyes, prepared to take on the last quarter of the year. But for those who struggled to pop out of bed this Monday after a week of spring break, here are some songs handpicked by me that I hope will get you through the week!

Trap Wake UpAudien - Elysium (gLAdiator remix)Free Dowload <-- Link

That New NewHALSEY - NEW AMERICANAFree Download <-- LinkOnly 19 years old and already causing a lot of internet/blogger buzz. Ashley Franginpane a.k.a. HALSEY  just released some new music last night from her unreleased EP! 

CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL AUDIO VIDEO

Listen to the first EP single she dropped a few months ago here --> GHOST

The 1975 - Settle DownWho doesn't love a good British band? If you like what you hear from The 1975 and want to check them out, they’ll be playing at Club Nokia in LA April 16th with Sir Sly and Bad Suns. Get tickets here

New Spin on an Old ClassicBANKS - Are You That Sombody (Aaliyah cover)

Slow it Down with SoulNiykee Heaton - Bad IntentionsFree Download <-- Link

Weekend KickoffPegboard Nerds x Misterwives - Coffins

Free Download <-- Link

Enjoy your new music, Highlanders! Check back next Monday for a new list of must-listen-to songs. If there's something you really, liked tweet us about it! (@HCUCRiverside and @Liaaxoo). For more music and info about these artists, click the links below.

Audien | gLAdiator | HALSEY | The 1975 | BANKS | Niykee Heaton | Pegboard Nerds | Misterwives