“Love Daily” is now on Hulu and It’s the Cutest Thing Ever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

“Love Daily” is a show that consists of two love stories in each episode. It was produced by Awesomeness TV and originally launched on go90, starring celebrities from all forms of fame. Since then, it has now moved to Hulu for a new life and here’s why you should give it a chance:

(Photo courtesy of Hulu)

The romantic anthology features a total of 12 couples and their lives, however, not all of them are cheesy and stereotypical. The show includes a diverse cast as well as tackles diverse topics. They have interracial couples, LGBTQ+ couples, deaf/hearing couples, young couples, adult couples, and more. The abundance of representation is something that is quite refreshing, even if the plot may be predictable sometimes.

(Photo courtesy of Hulu)

As mentioned previously, many of the actors in the series are well-known for other things. Laura Marano (pictured above) and Leo Howard, for example, were both child Disney stars in the shows “Austin and Ally” and “Kickin’ It” respectively. For those who appreciate nostalgia and seeing where people are now, having these actors makes it even more interesting! The show even has YouTube stars such as Jay Versace and Alexis G. Zall.

(Photo courtesy of Hulu)

Not all of the stories are as lovey dovey as you think. It does a great job of not idealizing stereotypical romance tropes. There are hard moments and awkward moments and everything in between. But most of the stories actually successfully tackle emotional issues and character arcs through beautiful cinematography in just around 12 minutes each! Some have plot twists, some are known tropes, but that’s what makes all the love in the show that much more realistic. You never know what you’re going to get, in the show or in life.

If you love romance, short stories, just have a short attention span or need a pick-me-up, consider trying out this show. Watch it alone or watch with friends! It will make you smile, cry, feel warm and fuzzy inside. You’ll laugh and hurt, but it might just teach you something along the way.

Shanelle Huynh

UC Riverside '22

I am a UCR graduate with a degree in Creative Writing and a minor in Business Administration learning to define my own way of living as a "writer" and sharing what I find out on my journey along the way.
Hi, I'm Savannah. I'm currently a Senior at UCRiveride studying Sociology. After graduation, I'm looking into doing Public Relations with a media and entertainment company. My favorite things to do are find the best shopping deals and go on road trips.