Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.
We'd like to thank Her Campus and the sponsors below for providing us with our 2014 Spring Break Survival Kits! They are filled with the following must-haves to prep for and recuperate from the tough quarter. Spring Break awaits us in a week! Stay strong fellow Highlanders!

The 2014 Spring Break Survival Kit includes products from the following companies:

neuro
Get ready for the best SLEEP of your life! neuro SLEEP is a tasty blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium specifically formulated to give you the most golden of slumbers. Sleep better and wake up more refreshed! neuro SLEEP promotes restful sleep, helps normalize sleep patterns, is safe and non-habit forming AND it's only 35 calories.Since we all know we won't be getting any sleep any time soon, why not go to SLEEPwithneuro.com to get your own free bottle of SLEEP! It will sure come in handy if you can't seem to get to bed because you're stressing over finals.While you're at it, check out SLEEP with Neil Patrick Harris! Neil Patrick Harris just wants to SLEEP, and he’s got the perfect pajamas and sexy slow jam to help set the mood. Find out why SLEEP is just want his body needs!

Twitter: @drinkneuro
Instagram: @drinkneuro

TRESemmé
Get up to 7 days of salon-smooth hair after just 1 use with TRESemmé 7. For a frizz-free look all week, wash with 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Day Keratin Smooth System! Share your #7DaysOfSmooth hair diary and show off your 7 hairstyle #selfies with us on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @TRESemme and @HerCampus! How to Use: Shampoo and Coniditon with Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment and blow dry hair. To activate the Thermal Technology, flat iron hair in small sections, making unruly hair smooth and sleek, for frizz-free manageability that lasts between washes.

For more hairstyle inspiration check out www.youtube.com/TRESemme. Primp away!

Twitter: @TRESemme
Instagram: @TRESemme