Her Campus Back to School Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

This past week I recieved my Back to School Survival Kit! I got some AMAZING swag from Her Campus and some of our favorite partners including:

Our Fall 2013 Back to School Survival Kits are filled with the following must-haves to hit campus armed and ready for success.

1. Neuro:

1. Neuro SONIC provides great taste and sustained, focused energy. Neuro SONIC energizes your life and helps you focus on what matters. Most importantly, Neuro SONIC will: 

• Increases alertness

• Help you sustain energy

• Support mental performance

• These are great for sorority houses, HC meetings, late night study sessions, or a fun pre-party idea!

2. Luna:

1. LUNA bars help you wake up every day and make things happen and are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings in a nutritious way!

2. LUNA offers many delicious bars to help you positively snack and make healthy (and happy!) food choices to power you through your busy days from class, to Her Campus meetings, to a fun night out!

3. Poppin:

1. Poppin proves that school supplies and dorm décor do not need to be boring anymore! They help you rule the classroom and campus in style and color because they aren’t just an office supply company; they sell work style products that allow you to work happy.

2. With your new colorful notebooks and pens you are guaranteed to brighten up your campus!

3. For $5 off your next purchase, use code: DORMSTYLE

4. Chipotle:

1. Chipotle will keep you charged throughout your day

2. Text DORM to 888222 to enter to win a catered dorm part for 40!

Nicole Martinez

UC Riverside

Nicole is a senior at UC Riverside where she is majoring in Media and Culture studies. She co-founded the Her Campus UC Riverside chapter her sophomore year in college. She loves to spend her free time watching The Mindy Project, Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and other shows with leading ladies. She also dabbles on tumblr, instagram (obviwearetheladies), and twitter. Mindy Kailing and Shoshanna are her spirit animals and in the near future she hopes to achieve elite status on Yelp, pursue a career in Public Relations and ultimately conquer the world.