Free DJ MICK – Campus DJ Mix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

If you’re looking for some hot, new summer music then listen up! DJ MICK , formerly known as Mick Boogie, just released the official Campus DJ mix presented by Dubbler, MINI USA, Chegg, and Jabra. This exclusive mix features the top 10 student DJs in the nation who were finalists at the Campus DJ finale this past June at the Avalon Hollywood. Campus DJ searched the nation for the best of the best and asked listeners at home to vote for who they wanted to see make it to LA to compete for the Campus DJ title, a brand new MINI S Countryman, and a prize pack from Jabra, Chegg, and Dubbler, as well as a Live Nation touring package!

Winner DJ Flaxo and his new MINI S Countryman

You voted, they listened and Flaxo was voted the first ever Campus DJ winner! But don’t worry, this mix also features a track from each of the other top 9 student DJs the nation had to offer. So download it now and sound off on Dubbler to tell us what you think! If you haven’t already, download the Dubbler app – a new way to make your voice be heard – and record what you think of the mix, pick a filter, and share! Tell us your favorite DJ, your favorite song, and what you think of the mix. Make sure you use #MIXTAPE when you post your thoughts!

Download here: https://soundcloud.com/campusdj/campus-dj-mix

Lia Gonzalez

UC Riverside

Lia Gonzalez is a Creative Writing major at UCR. She is an alumna of Alpha Chi Omega, in which she held various positions. She was one of the first to write music related articles and artist interviews for HC - UCR. Read more of her articles by searching: Lia Gonzalez, and Music Spotlight.
UC Riverside

UC Riverside