Free Concert Tickets/Campus DJ Finale Tickets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

TOMORROW Thursday JUNE 20TH at AVALON HOLLYWOOD the best college DJs in the country will battle live for the CampusDJ crown. Campus DJ is the hottest student DJ competition in the nation. We’ve searched for the best student DJs and had fans vote online for their favorites. After all the regional battles, here are the finalist who will compete for the grand prize:

On the decks:

DJ Courtney (Emory U)
DJ Munition (ASU)
Flaxo (Columbia U)
Teddy Chang (Texas State U)
Alexbustamove (UCLA)
DJNT (Columbia College)
DJ Caraya (Oregon State U)
DJ Crank (Diablo Valley)

Plus National Wild Cards:

Sokko (U of Oregon)
DJ+One / DJ Smoltz (Michigan State)
Brostradamus (Rutgers U)

Keys to a brand new, 2013 MINI Cooper S Countryman (thanks to MINI USA), a Live Nation Touring Package and a grand prize pack from JabraUSDubbler and Chegg are on the line.

Featuring a guest headlining set from The Cataracs and ‘hip-hop’ star T. Mills, along with special surprise guests…  An all-star panel of celebrity judges will be on hand to pick your 2013 National Campus DJ Champion. 

WANT FREE TICKETS? Contact Lia Gonzalez at Lia@campusdj.com by 4pm THURSDAY June 20th to reserve your name on the guest list.

There will be free party bus pick-ups from UCLA and USC to and from the event. So, reserve your spot now!

FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/164051533767901/

Lia Gonzalez

UC Riverside

Lia Gonzalez is a Creative Writing major at UCR. She is an alumna of Alpha Chi Omega, in which she held various positions. She was one of the first to write music related articles and artist interviews for HC - UCR. Read more of her articles by searching: Lia Gonzalez, and Music Spotlight.
UC Riverside

UC Riverside