This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Hometown: Seattle, Washington

Major: Pre-business

Relationship Status: Taken

Current TV show obsession: White Collar

First thing firsts you’re from Seattle, are you a Seahawks fan (did you watch the Superbowl)?  Of course, L.O.B GO HAWKS. Super Bowl champs baby!

What was the hardest thing about leaving Seattle? Was Riverside a completely new experience? I think the hardest thing was leaving the most beautiful state. You really can’t beat the views, the air, and the people in Seattle.

What’s your dream living location? Monaco Italy, one can dream right?

Where would hope to see yourself in 10 years? Back in Seattle hopefully working for Microsoft..also a far reach dream for me haha

Finally, With Valentine’s Day just around the corner any special plans? We’ll I don’t know hopefully someone will surprise me with a fun and adventurous weekend. Hint. Hint.

Farrah is just making her mark here at UCR but it won’t be long before Microsoft gets an eye on her. So keep your eyes peeled because you might be looking at a future contender of Forbes most powerful people! 

Daisy E Soto

UC Riverside

Born and raised in sunny California. Daisy would learn the ancient ways of the 'valley girl.' she would go on to graduate from an unknown high school in Fontana and move to Riverside to study with the highlanders. She is in a committed relationship with her English bulldog, Toby and her television. Daisy idolizes authors such as John Green, Jane Austen, and Susan Elizabeth Phillips and hopes she can be a speck as brilliant as they are in the future.
UC Riverside

UC Riverside